At Jetstar you can expect the unexpected and because we are constantly evolving you’ll get the chance to think ahead, explore new ideas and contribute in a positive, entrepreneurial environment.
This dynamic Senior Change Analyst position will be at the core of some exciting business focused change initiatives. The focus of this role is on tactically supporting a collaborative, outcome based approach to managing human change so that Jetstar maximises the benefits required from its change initiatives. Applications from those seeking full and part time opportunities are most welcome.
This role requires international travel.
Our People teams work tirelessly to ensure effective design and delivery of HR programs and services in Jetstar. They partner with Jetstar leaders to support the business through effective talent management, employee engagement strategies, cultural programs, and organisational development. As our business grows so do the needs of our people and our HR teams flexibly embrace and adapt to the dynamic aviation environment to provide a best in class service. We’re particularly focused on diversity, culture and engagement activities across all Jetstar airlines.
Reporting to the Change Manager your main accountabilities will include:
• Support Change Managers to tactically manage the human side of change for selected priority initiatives by developing, providing input to and supporting change management deliverables and activities and supporting the proactive management of change impacts, risks and issues.
• Perform change impact assessments and mitigation planning, learning needs analysis, develop and deliver learning solutions, manage logistics for change activities, draft and finalise communications including updating via online channels, coordinate engagement with champions, assist in evaluating change progress and effectiveness.
• Work with change delivery teams to ensure effective update of new solutions by impacted audiences into sustainable ways of working (technology, processes, structures etc).
• Coach and develop others performing change analysis work, as required.
• Contribute to improving change management practice at Jetstar.
• Collaborate with Jetstar's change, people and project communities to improve change management practice at Jetstar.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following skills & experience:
• Tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience in change management or business/people related field.
• Experience in tactical delivery of change impact/risk analysis, mitigation and readiness, training and learning solutions, engagement & communication, measurement and reporting activities for high impact change programs across highly mobile and distributed workforces.
• Change analysis activities across a range of different types of technology and business change initiatives, including those operating with project management discipline.
• Supporting delivery of change initiatives in complex HR/IR environments and highly dynamic businesses in safety-critical or commercial contexts.
• Experience working with stakeholder groups at varied / different levels of change management and project management maturity.
The Jetstar Group has airlines in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan and Vietnam. Since launch in 2004, we have grown from a team of 700 to 7,600 and have flown more than 200 million passengers. Collectively we now offer more than 4,200 flights a week to more than 80 destinations in 17 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region, with a fleet of more than 120 aircraft.
Jetstar is alive with a sense of adventure. Day in and day out, our teams search for new places to fly, new ways to add value and new ideas to improve performance. If you love the road less travelled, you’ll love working here because ours is a team who innovate every day, thrive on delivery, support each other and celebrate our successes. You’ll be supported to challenge, anticipate and explore while you work will connect people and enrich lives. We encourage diversity and aim to create an environment where our employees feel valued, respected and enabled.
Team members have access to heavily discounted fares to destinations all over the world – not only for team members, but for their favourite travel companions too. Our staff travel benefit includes discounts on airfares, accommodation, car hire and travel insurance for both domestic and international travel. Discounts can be used within the Jetstar Group airlines, Qantas and other partner airlines.