Qantas Group Hotels (Hooroo) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Qantas Group, powering the online accommodation sites for Qantas.com and Jetstar.com. We operate an accommodation business offering 2.5 million hotel and Airbnb listings to Jetstar and Qantas travellers. We enjoy all the support and benefits of being part of one of Australia’s most successful and famous travel brands, but operate like a small, dynamic digital company.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, the Sales and Marketing Coordinator is primarily responsible for supporting the Commercial Team by providing administrative support to the Account Management Team and Campaigns Manager. Whilst based in Jetstar’s Collingwood head office, occasional travel may be required.
Your main accountabilities include:
• Responsibility for actioning day to day sales enquiries from hoteliers including, but not limited to systems administration, reporting, meeting follow up, campaign set up etc.
• Liaise and communicate with relevant internal stakeholders as required on campaign briefs, customer service support, hotelier support, systems support etc.
• Manage and record all sales enquiries via our CRM
• Collaborate with Account Managers to assist in client visit planning, collation of collateral and relevant reporting
• Assist in production of sales and marketing collateral
• Assist with post campaign reporting by collating key metrics e.g. website, SEO, social media, advertising, PR distribution
• General support to sales team as required
• Experience within tourism and hospitality (essential)
• Tertiary level business qualifications (sales & marketing, e-commerce ideal)
• Experience within a travel e-commerce environment preferable however not essential
• Demonstrated knowledge of CRM systems, extranets and channel management systems
• Excellent time management, planning and interpersonal skills
• Able to handle multiple tasks, whilst ensuring excellent attention to detail
• Able to analyse basic performance metrics and articulate findings
• Friendly and approachable coupled with a superior customer service ethos
• Analytical in nature, able troubleshoot system issues to help identify solutions
• Able to work autonomously and to prioritise workload with minimal guidance
• Excellent communication skills able to influence and build positive relationships, adapt style to audience
The Jetstar Group has airlines in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan and Vietnam. Since launch in 2004, we have grown from a team of 700 to 7,600 and have flown more than 200 million passengers. Collectively we now offer more than 4,200 flights a week to more than 80 destinations in 17 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region, with a fleet of more than 120 aircraft.
Jetstar is alive with a sense of adventure. Day in and day out, our teams search for new places to fly, new ways to add value and new ideas to improve performance. If you love the road less travelled, you’ll love working here because ours is a team who innovate every day, thrive on delivery, support each other and celebrate our successes. You’ll be supported to challenge, anticipate and explore while you work will connect people and enrich lives. We encourage diversity and aim to create an environment where our employees feel valued, respected and enabled.
Team members have access to heavily discounted fares to destinations all over the world – not only for team members, but for their favourite travel companions too. Our staff travel benefit includes discounts on airfares, accommodation, car hire and travel insurance for both domestic and international travel. Discounts can be used within the Jetstar Group airlines, Qantas and other partner airlines.