Ours is a team where everyone is encouraged to bring new ideas to the table. You’ll be supported to challenge, anticipate and explore while your work will connect people and enrich lives.
Are you an inspired digital innovator, eager to promote change and help define and create an amazing servicing experience for customers. Then we need you to join our team!
This role manages the end to end delivery of digitally focused projects within Customer Care’s transformation program as directed, including business case development, governance and communications, stakeholder and scope management, benefits tracking and achievement of project deliverables to time and budget.
Reporting to Senior Manager, Projects and Programs, your main accountabilities will include:
• Identify and recommend (via business case) optimisation opportunities with vendors that align with Jetstar’s transformation strategy
• Define and deliver governance structure and reporting requirements for Vendors of responsibility.
• Hold vendors to account against KPI’s and key deliverables
• Verify all vendor monthly service costs including penalty application as applicable.
• End to end management of vendor project opportunities once approved from concept, scope, quote, SOW, implementation, UAT and monitoring and reporting
• Manage project budget, and ROI benefit reporting.
• End to end management of identified customer care or cross functional projects from business case approval. Includes business requirements, SOW, project plan, key deliverables, project governance and communications including steering committee meetings, implementation, UAT and ongoing reporting and monitoring.
• Maintain regular communications with customer care, customer strategy, and commercial and other airline groups as required around project initiatives and outcomes.
• Conduct regular pulse checks with stakeholders to ensure vendor services and performance are meeting their needs.
• Creation of a roadmap with each vendor that aligns with Jetstar’s transformation program of work.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following skills & experience:
• Project Management methodology (Prince2 preferred)
• Experience in Project Management
• Exposure to various project management delivery models such as agile and waterfall
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or above preferred
• Experience with vendor service management models (Customer or vendor)
• Experience with contact centre technologies, specifically hosted telephony platforms, network set up and delivery, CRM
• Experience working with digital channels such as chat bots, webchat, social media, messenger, mobile
• Understanding of customer expectations and preferences as they relate to the entire servicing journey
• Ability to apply technology into a business context, educating and upskilling customer care stakeholders.
The Jetstar Group has airlines in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan and Vietnam. Since launch in 2004, we have grown from a team of 700 to 7,600 and have flown more than 250 million passengers. Collectively we now offer more than 5000 flights a week to more than 85 destinations in 17 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region, with a fleet of more than 130 aircraft.
Jetstar is alive with a sense of adventure. Day in and day out, our teams search for new places to fly, new ways to add value and new ideas to improve performance. If you love the road less travelled, you’ll love working here because ours is a team who innovate every day, thrive on delivery, support each other and celebrate our successes. You’ll be supported to challenge, anticipate and explore while you work will connect people and enrich lives. We encourage diversity and aim to create an environment where our employees feel valued, respected and enabled.
Team members have access to heavily discounted fares to destinations all over the world – not only for team members, but for their favourite travel companions too. Our staff travel benefit includes discounts on airfares, accommodation, car hire and travel insurance for both domestic and international travel. Discounts can be used within the Jetstar Group airlines, Qantas and other partner airlines.