Innovation is at the heart of how we operate and how we thrive in a competitive airline industry. Together we work hard, we laugh, we share, we support each other, we look after each other and we celebrate our successes.
Our AI and Robotics Co-ordinator role is responsible for supporting the strategic development and operational performance of Jetstar’s Artificial Intelligence channels and Machine Learning capability to deliver on the Customer Care 2020 vision.
Our Customer Care team are focused on promoting positive customer relationships while acting as customer advocates to internal stakeholders. Providing both sales and service support to customers across multiple channels and languages across Asia-Pacific, the team works closely with internal stakeholders and external providers to optimise customer satisfaction and promote continuous improvement. The team is responsible for our innovative customer communication channels including our Virtual Assistant, Livechat and Social Media.
Reporting to the Performance Manager, AI and Robotics your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Working with external vendors and Contact Centre stakeholders to support the design and operation of VA/AI capability across a mix of digital channels and ensure a consistent customer experience across Facebook, Facebook Messenger, mobile app and other applications as they come online (eg. WhatsApp and LINE).
- Supporting management of the IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system and its vendor.
- Support the VA Programme of work and other projects to deliver a world leading customer experience.
- Supervising the PBG and Revenue Leakage robots and manage exceptions failures daily. Assist in the development and build of new robots.
- Manage the performance of Virtual ‘Agents’ and ensure their interactions with live Contact Centre Agents is seamless.
- Accurately report and distribute information on the performance of Virtual Agents and Robots
- Ensure the Virtual Agents and robots are updated with the latest policy, procedures and products gathered from colleagues around the business.
- Represent this stream in policy and procedure discussions
- Co-ordinate with the Contact Centres where required to advise of changes and updates
Our ideal candidate will have significant experience providing:
- Display a reasonable level of business acumen.
- Some Experience in AI and Robotics.
- Awareness of future technology and capabilities to improve customer experience
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants.
- Experience with Contact Centres and how they operate.
- Reporting and analytics experience; good excel skills
- Some knowledge of agile and digital methodologies
- Knowledge of UAT processes and the use of Jira
- Highly motivated individual
- Pro-active in identifying improvement opportunities
- Innovative and able to “think out of the box”
- Able to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience and comfort working within a dynamic and fast paced team environment
- Ability to speak Japanese or Chinese a plus but not essential
The Jetstar Group has airlines in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan and Vietnam. Since launch in 2004, we have grown from a team of 700 to 7,600 and have flown more than 200 million passengers. Collectively we now offer more than 4,200 flights a week to more than 80 destinations in 17 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region, with a fleet of more than 120 aircraft.
Jetstar is alive with a sense of adventure. Day in and day out, our teams search for new places to fly, new ways to add value and new ideas to improve performance. If you love the road less travelled, you’ll love working here because ours is a team who innovate every day, thrive on delivery, support each other and celebrate our successes. You’ll be supported to challenge, anticipate and explore while you work will connect people and enrich lives. We encourage diversity and aim to create an environment where our employees feel valued, respected and enabled.
Team members have access to heavily discounted fares to destinations all over the world – not only for team members, but for their favourite travel companions too. Our staff travel benefit includes discounts on airfares, accommodation, car hire and travel insurance for both domestic and international travel. Discounts can be used within the Jetstar Group airlines, Qantas and other partner airlines.