Jetstar has a unique culture that stems from our core brand values of being safe and responsible, being efficient, having a consistently can-do attitude, working as one team, being passionate about enjoyment and genuinely caring. Our values underpin the way we work.
The Customer Advocacy Team Leader will manage a small team of Customer Advocacy Analysts tasked with managing and resolving various levels of escalated complaints from our call centre. The Team Leader will be responsible for the day-to-day allocation of work, performance and quality of the team’s output, including coaching, managing the team to their KPIs and other people management tasks. The Team Leader will also be required to manage their own complaints and escalations from their team.
This role will also provide insight and recommendations by identifying trends in customer feedback and supporting recommendations through data analysis.
Our Customer Care team are focused on promoting positive customer relationships while acting as customer advocates to internal stakeholders. Providing both sales and service support to customers across multiple channels and languages across Asia-Pacific, the team works closely with internal stakeholders and external providers to optimise customer satisfaction and promote continuous improvement. The team is responsible for our innovative customer communication channels including our virtual assistant, Livechat and social media. If you’re a customer experience specialist focused on business improvement and innovation, we would love to hear from you.
Reporting to Manager Customer Advocacy, some of the key responsibilities of this role are:
• Managing team of Customer Advocacy Analysts and/or Senior Customer Advocates responsible for case management range including but not limited to:
o Call Centre and Chat leads
o Other escalated cases
o Executive Cases
• Owning and managing escalations from within the Customer Advocacy team and an individual case load.
• Provide support at a SME for Customer Care and Business Improvement projects where appropriate and as required
• Support the Manager Customer Advocacy in process improvements and policy change recommendations in Customer Care and Customer Strategy
• Develop, maintain and facilitate training for Customer Care and Call Centre in specialised topics where appropriate and as required.
• Identify opportunities for improvement at the team management level and roll changes out.
• People leadership, responsible for team performance, development and engagement.
To be considered for this role you should have:
• Previous experience in team management in a customer service or complaints environment required, preferable in a similar Customer Advocacy or Executive Relations level
• Experience within a complaint handling role – including experience representing an organisations position at a smaller case level
• Experience in the resolution of sensitive and/or legally focused disputes for a major organisation.
• Experience with Navitaire’s reservation system New Skies® is preferable, and an advantage
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and/or Salesforce is preferable, and an advantage
• Handling critical cases predominantly in writing and phone, utilising initiative and judgement to resolve
• Able to grasp business issues and work under tight deadlines
• Comfortable working with cross-location and cross-cultural teams
• High level written skills and professional business writing skills
• Tertiary level qualifications in communications, PR or business preferable
The Jetstar Group has airlines in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan and Vietnam. Since launch in 2004, we have grown from a team of 700 to 7,600 and have flown more than 200 million passengers. Collectively we now offer more than 4,200 flights a week to more than 80 destinations in 17 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region, with a fleet of more than 120 aircraft.
Jetstar is alive with a sense of adventure. Day in and day out, our teams search for new places to fly, new ways to add value and new ideas to improve performance. If you love the road less travelled, you’ll love working here because ours is a team who innovate every day, thrive on delivery, support each other and celebrate our successes. You’ll be supported to challenge, anticipate and explore while you work will connect people and enrich lives. We encourage diversity and aim to create an environment where our employees feel valued, respected and enabled.
Team members have access to heavily discounted fares to destinations all over the world – not only for team members, but for their favourite travel companions too. Our staff travel benefit includes discounts on airfares, accommodation, car hire and travel insurance for both domestic and international travel. Discounts can be used within the Jetstar Group airlines, Qantas and other partner airlines.