Innovation is at the heart of how we operate and how we thrive in a competitive airline industry. Together we work hard, we laugh, we share, we support each other, we look after each other and we celebrate our successes.
Working closely with the Customer Advocacy Team Leader and Manager Customer Advocacy, the Customer Advocacy Analyst will determine the appropriate resolution for cases and will use both verbal and written communication in managing them.
Our Customer Care team are focused on promoting positive customer relationships while acting as customer advocates to internal stakeholders. Providing both sales and service support to customers across multiple channels and languages across Asia-Pacific, the team works closely with internal stakeholders and external providers to optimise customer satisfaction and promote continuous improvement. The team is responsible for our innovative customer communication channels including our virtual assistant, Livechat and social media. If you’re a customer experience specialist focused on business improvement and innovation, we would love to hear from you.
Reporting to Customer Advocacy Team Leader, some of the key responsibilities of this role are:
• Work to resolve escalated, executive and legal/regulatory type cases within timeframes set out in KPIs and in alignment with Jetstar’s policies and procedures. Core KPIs include:
o Productivity (cases closed)
o Turnaround (resolution) times
o Quality (of both verbal and written correspondence)
o Policy adherence
o Minimisation of cost
o NPS score
• Collaborate with internal departments to ensure timely outcome on cases as well as identifying trends and opportunities for business improvement.
• Proactively contact customers on the phone and in writing to seek information and advise of case outcomes.
• Applying appropriate judgement to cases to ensure that a positive outcome is achieved, whilst factoring in cost and risk.
• Providing appropriate and timely feedback to internal departments based on customer experience and case insight.
• From trends, provide insight to Manager Customer Advocacy on opportunities to rectify issues
• Providing advice and guidance to other areas of Call Centre and Customer Care
To be considered for this role you should have:
• At least 12 months experience at a Senior Agent level within a Customer Care and/or Travel Industry, preferably with Low Cost Carriers
• Experience in a similar Customer Advocacy or Executive Relations environment preferable
• 6-12 months experience with complex case management
• Experience with Navitaire’s reservation system New Skies® is preferable, and an advantage
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and/or Salesforce is preferable, and an advantage
• Managing large workloads and shift the daily focus depending on needs.
• Handling escalated cases predominantly over the phone and also in writing, utilising initiative and judgement to resolve
• Taking ownership and making suggestions based on analysis and insights.
• Comfortable working with cross-location and cross-cultural teams
• High level written skill and professional business writing
The Jetstar Group has airlines in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan and Vietnam. Since launch in 2004, we have grown from a team of 700 to 7,600 and have flown more than 200 million passengers. Collectively we now offer more than 4,200 flights a week to more than 80 destinations in 17 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region, with a fleet of more than 120 aircraft.
Jetstar is alive with a sense of adventure. Day in and day out, our teams search for new places to fly, new ways to add value and new ideas to improve performance. If you love the road less travelled, you’ll love working here because ours is a team who innovate every day, thrive on delivery, support each other and celebrate our successes. You’ll be supported to challenge, anticipate and explore while you work will connect people and enrich lives. We encourage diversity and aim to create an environment where our employees feel valued, respected and enabled.
Team members have access to heavily discounted fares to destinations all over the world – not only for team members, but for their favourite travel companions too. Our staff travel benefit includes discounts on airfares, accommodation, car hire and travel insurance for both domestic and international travel. Discounts can be used within the Jetstar Group airlines, Qantas and other partner airlines.