Adventure and achievement awaits! Exciting opportunity to join our People Services team based at our Collingwood Head Office. We are currently seeking an experienced professional to develop and implement effective onboarding processes across the Jetstar Group business units.
An initial 12 month contract, this position will be responsible for providing a strategic oversight of our onboarding processes, with the aim to create a clear and consistent process that delivers an exceptional candidate experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Review the end-to-end onboarding processes across the Jetstar Group business units
- Develop recommendations for process improvements and simplification
- Establish effective relationships with Recruitment, Hiring Managers and employees to deliver continuous improvement for onboarding practices
- Maintain strong internal stakeholder relationships with key business contacts to ensure the delivery of consistent onboarding practice across all divisions
- Ensure all version control of delivered documents are maintained
- Measure success of the process by implementing key deliverable reports
- Develop effective communication to increase awareness of processes
To succeed in this role, skills and experience will include:
- Demonstrated experience in delivering HR process improvement projects in a complex environment
- Project management and change management skills and experience
- Process improvement experience preferred
- Experience liaising with diverse stakeholders, preferably across Asia Pacific
- Experience with implementing best practice models
The Jetstar Group has airlines in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan and Vietnam. Since launch in 2004, we have grown from a team of 700 to 7,600 and have flown more than 250 million passengers. Collectively we now offer more than 5000 flights a week to more than 85 destinations in 17 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region, with a fleet of more than 130 aircraft.
Jetstar is alive with a sense of adventure. Day in and day out, our teams search for new places to fly, new ways to add value and new ideas to improve performance. If you love the road less travelled, you’ll love working here because ours is a team who innovate every day, thrive on delivery, support each other and celebrate our successes. You’ll be supported to challenge, anticipate and explore while you work will connect people and enrich lives. We encourage diversity and aim to create an environment where our employees feel valued, respected and enabled.
Team members have access to heavily discounted fares to destinations all over the world – not only for team members, but for their favourite travel companions too. Our staff travel benefit includes discounts on airfares, accommodation, car hire and travel insurance for both domestic and international travel. Discounts can be used within the Jetstar Group airlines, Qantas and other partner airlines.