Jetstar thrives on innovation. We're always looking to recruit proactive professionals, with a ‘can do’ attitude to help our business work smarter and more efficiently. You will be encouraged to think innovatively, creatively and analytically.
We currently have a great opportunity for an analytical and result-driven digital professional to join our high performing team in either Melbourne or Singapore. The team are passionate about the customers they service through digital channels and we are looking for a like-minded individual to bring their ideas to the table and contribute to the on-going development of Jetstar’s digital presence.
It’s an exciting time for Digital at Jetstar! The organisation is undergoing a digital transformation and have re-platformed all direct channels which is aimed at selling the right product to the right customer in the right channel at the right time. Now that key platforms are built, there are significant opportunities to leverage data to deliver targeted and personalised web and email content to drive individual, bespoke offers to our customers. This is a great time to join Jetstar as we are currently transforming our customer analytics capabilities and building upon our platforms. If you are a digital guru we would love to hear from you.
This is a Jetstar Group role with responsibility for supporting, optimising and expanding Jetstar’s indirect channels to keep pace with changes of the Jetstar Group.
Your main responsibilities and accountabilities will include:
• Ensuring that Jetstar’s Digital B2B channels are customised to support the specific requirements of travel agents and those of corporate customers, also taking into account market specific requirements
• Continuously optimising the performance of the Digital B2B channels
• Enabling our Sales team to maximise incremental revenue opportunities through the Digital B2B channels
• Engaging and liaising with stakeholders across the group to understand their business needs and deliver suitable solutions / capabilities.
• Reporting on performance of Digital B2B channels and analysing the performance to identify gaps and opportunities
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following skills & experience:
• Tertiary education, preferable in Business, Commerce, IT, Aviation
• Experience working for an airline, major travel agent chain or travel technology provider in a digital/online capacity is highly desirable.
• Experience leading small to medium-sized cross-functional projects
• Experience working in a high-paced environment with expectations to achieve targets in minimal time and with minimal resources
• Knowledge and understanding of aviation and travel technologies, including GDS, API, and reservation platforms preferred
This is a great opportunity for a passionate individual, with a customer focussed mind-set, looking for an opportunity to really have an impact and make a difference to the digital landscape of Jetstar. You will need to be someone who thrives in a fast paced environment, is flexible to change and enjoys being challenged.
The Jetstar Group has airlines in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan and Vietnam. Since launch in 2004, we have grown from a team of 700 to 7,600 and have flown more than 200 million passengers. Collectively we now offer more than 4,200 flights a week to more than 80 destinations in 17 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region, with a fleet of more than 120 aircraft.
Jetstar is alive with a sense of adventure. Day in and day out, our teams search for new places to fly, new ways to add value and new ideas to improve performance. If you love the road less travelled, you’ll love working here because ours is a team who innovate every day, thrive on delivery, support each other and celebrate our successes. You’ll be supported to challenge, anticipate and explore while you work will connect people and enrich lives. We encourage diversity and aim to create an environment where our employees feel valued, respected and enabled.
Team members have access to heavily discounted fares to destinations all over the world – not only for team members, but for their favourite travel companions too. Our staff travel benefit includes discounts on airfares, accommodation, car hire and travel insurance for both domestic and international travel. Discounts can be used within the Jetstar Group airlines, Qantas and other partner airlines.