Jetstar thrives on innovation. We are always looking for dynamic and proactive professionals to help our business work smarter and more efficiently. You will be encouraged to think innovatively whilst developing and maintaining best practice.
Ours is a team where everyone is encouraged to bring new ideas to the table. You’ll be supported to challenge, anticipate and explore while your work will connect people and enrich lives.
As part of the ANZ People Services team, this role bridges the gap between the business, the payroll advisors, the 3rd party payroll provider and IT to ensure a connected and excellent service that supports our employees to excellence.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager your main accountabilities will include:
• Being a primary contact for ad-hoc SAP report generation and distribution, including the ability to extract and manipulate SAP data to assist the business with data analysis capability.
• Provide ‘standard reporting suite’ to key stakeholders (from their input requests), but also have the ability to respond and provide out of suite reports.
• Assisting and supporting end users of the SAP Portal environment (ESS/MSS) by providing guidance and identifying additional training requirements for end users.
• Collating system performance metrics to assist management in ensuring the outsourced service provider (ADP) are meeting agreed Service Level Agreements
• Identifying system enhancement opportunities to the SAP Gui and SAP Portal/self-service environments.
• Where system enhancements/modifications are required, generating Change Request documentation and managing the implementation, including appropriate testing of such changes, into the SAP Quality and Production environments.
• Utilise the SAP Payroll system and ADP Superannuation portal to reconcile monthly Superannuation payments to Industry and Choice Super Funds.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following skills & experience:
• The candidate should possess effective communication skills to be able to interact with both staff and management
• In addition, an exceptionally high degree of Customer Service, a focus on quality and the ability to work in a team environment are considered essential attributes.
• Undergraduate qualification in Commerce or Information Technology
• Experience using SAP Payroll system and experience with end to end Payroll
This is a challenging role with huge scope to add value and support the business.
The Jetstar Group has airlines in New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, Vietnam, and Japan. Since launch in 2004, we have grown from a team of 700 to 7,000 and have flown more than 140 million passengers. Collectively we now offer more than 4,000 flights a week to more than 60 destinations in 17 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region, with a fleet of more than 100 aircraft.
Our vision is to make the world more accessible, and our mission is to set the standard for everyday low fares, fun travel and great value.