Jetstar thrives on innovation. We're looking for an outstanding proactive professional to help our business work smarter and more efficiently.
This role will revolutionize the passenger revenue performance for Jetstar services through recommendations and implementation of price changes within Jetstar’s route network.
Reporting to Manager of Pricing, your main accountabilities will include:
• Provide recommendations for changes to Jetstar’s pricing levels through supporting analysis, monitoring competitive market assessments and liaising with Jetstar’s flight analysts and inventory managers
• Support the set-up of new markets and flights within the pricing and reservation systems
• Oversee the loading of price changes to Jetstar’s reservations systems and for distribution to all Jetstar sales channels
• Develop, co-ordinate and implement promotional events and tactical pricing
• Maintain schedule of competitor prices and activities
• Provide commercial analysis, scenario modelling and business cases for new market development and market performance review
• Analyse and develop innovative pricing solutions to support low fares proposition whilst achieving required revenue and returns
• Develop business cases to estimate revenue outcomes for various business scenarios
• Co-ordinate with Networks & Fleet Department to ensure smooth implementation of schedule planning and changes
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following skills & experience:
• Degree qualified in business / finance / commerce
• Advanced numerical, analytical and computer skills, use of SQL
• Experience of using dashboard in Power BI or similar platform would be looked upon favourably
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Powerpoint and general reporting tools
• Highly motivated self-starter, able to work within a team environment and accountable for results achieved
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to analyse and evaluate data effectively
• Demonstrate decision making ability, evaluate the impact of change at a detailed level, implement action plans whilst giving the consideration to company goals
• Experience in retail pricing, commercial analysis and business case development
This is a great opportunity to join Jetstar business and really contribute to our on-going success across the Asia Pacific region.
The Jetstar Group has airlines in New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. Since launch in 2004, we have grown from a team of 700 to 7,000 and have flown more than 140 million passengers. Collectively we now offer more than 4,000 flights a week to more than 60 destinations in 17 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region, with a fleet of more than 100 aircraft.
Our vision is to make the world more accessible, and our mission is to set the standard for everyday low fares, fun travel and great value.