Jetstar's mission is to offer all day, every day low fares so more people can fly to more places, more often. We are passionate about conquering new frontiers to make travel accessible and enjoyable for all.
We are proudly seeking an experienced People Advisor to provide operational support to two of our high performing People Managers across our Flying Operations/Technical Crew and Operations Delivery teams
Reporting to the People Manager, Flying Operations/Technical Crew, your main accountabilities and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with HR support within our Flying Operations/Technical Crew and Operations Delivery functions across our Australia/New Zealand network
- Assist with coaching frontline leaders on a broad range of people matters, including performance feedback, disciplinary processes, attendance management and recruitment
- Reporting on various team-specific KPI's including team absenteeism and performance management
- Providing recruitment support across Australia and New Zealand, attending assessment centres and supporting throughout the interview process as required
- Providing HR advice aligned to legislation, company polices/procedures and EBAs to a broad and dispersed group of internal stakeholders across our airport based teams
- Providing a wide range of administrative support throughout the annual people processes including talent management, engagement and remuneration processes
We are seeking a dynamic and confident individual who thrives working in a highly ambiguous, fast paced environment where no two days are the same!
Key experience and requirements include:
- Relevant qualifications in Human Resources or related discipline
- Experience in a HR Generalist position combined with individual competence, growth and advancement throughout your career
- Experience in providing detailed , best practice HR Advice to operational groups, with the ability to identify when matters need to be escalated as well as balancing the commercial impacts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levels of management
- Experience in developing training and tools to help Manager with their daily activities
- Confidence and experience in delivering training
- Ability to work effectively in times of pressure and ambiguity
- Willingness and ability to travel across our airports as required
- High attention to detail with a high aptitude and competency in Microsoft Office. Intermediate-advanced Excel will be highly regarded
- Experience working with EBA's will be highly regarded
- Highly energetic, with a sense of humour to match, a love for coffee will also be highly regarded
Discreet and consistently able to main confidentiality of HR data and privileged information, you will be a team contributor with proven ability to provide customer satisfaction to a group of stakeholders across remote geographical locations. You will also be star networker with the ability to build strong working relationships with your stakeholders and other departments across Jetstar.
Applications close strictly 5pm Thursday 1st June 2017.