We have a rare opportunity for a passionate and experienced internal communications specialist to join our tight knit Corporate Communications team based at our Group Head Office in Collingwood.
Jetstar is a fast paced business that thrives on innovation, and the role of Internal Communications Advisor is a challenging and dynamic one with responsibility for all four Jetstar branded airlines across the Asia Pacific Region.
We are looking to fill this role on a part-time basis as a job share with an existing employee.
Your key responsibilities:
• Coordinating, writing and editing key internal publications
• Developing content using a Content Management System and maintaining pages for the intranet
• Providing training and support to intranet administrators throughout the business
• Day-to-day management of enterprise social network (Yammer)
• Event management of employee road shows, town halls and employee open days
• Producing, filming and editing multimedia messages for employees, including videos
• Developing briefs and working closely with key suppliers such as photographers, videographers and graphic designers to develop engaging internal campaigns
• Developing and implementing internal communication plans to support key initiatives and projects
• Working with business leaders to develop and support employee engagement activities
• Providing internal communications support to Communication Managers across Jetstar branded airlines in Asia Pacific, and maintaining strong relationships with Qantas Corporate Communications colleagues.
Your skills and experience:
• Tertiary qualification in Communications, Arts or Journalism
• Demonstrated experience in a similar role
• Experience working in a fast paced, complex, corporate environment
• Excellent writing and editing skills
• Ability to communicate at all levels and translate complex ideas into simple messages
• Experience with intranet content management systems and internal social media tools
• Experience in producing both traditional and digital internal communications
• Strong evaluation and ROI analysis capabilities
• Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
• Ability to work autonomously and use own initiative
• Proven ability to prioritise workloads and work effectively to tight deadlines
If you are a hard-working, creative internal communications professional looking for an exciting opportunity in the aviation industry, we’d love to hear from you.
The Jetstar Group has airlines in New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. Since launch in 2004, we have grown from a team of 700 to 7,000 and have flown more than 140 million passengers. Collectively we now offer more than 4,000 flights a week to more than 60 destinations in 17 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region, with a fleet of more than 100 aircraft.
Our vision is to make the world more accessible, and our mission is to set the standard for everyday low fares, fun travel and great value.