Job no: 496906
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Cabin Crew
Creating a safe and enjoyable customer experience is at the heart of what we do. It is imperative that our crew remain informed and compliant with our company's operation manuals, policies and all relevant legislations.
You will be responsible in ensuring training, regulatory and compliance needs are consistently met along with delivering a high standard training model for our Cabin Crew, aligning with Jetstar’s ever changing requirements.
This role is responsible for the development and deliverance of Aircrew Safety and Emergency Procedures, Dangerous Goods, First Aid, Cabin Service and secondary skills training programs, both practical and theoretical components. In addition Instructors are responsible for ensuring course materials are compliant with company procedures and relevant legislation.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Ensuring that crew standards are maintained to the highest level in accordance with the requirements of the company operations manual;
- Ensuring all relevant CASA statutory requirements related to aircrew training and checking, are adhered to;
- Maintain currency and knowledge of all aspects of Emergency Procedures, Cabin Services and Company Policy and
- Procedures and conduct crew proficiency assessments.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following skills & experience:
- A minimum of 12 months flying experience as a Cabin Crew member;
- Proven experience of Training in a fast paced environment;
- Interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels, motivate others and change people's attitudes when necessary;
- written and spoken communication skills that allow you to inform and advise others clearly;
- problem-solving and negotiation skills;
- initiative and the ability to offer new ideas;
- organisational and planning skills to manage your time and to meet deadlines and objectives;
- good time-keeping skills to enable you to effectively manage training schedules;
- Personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills.
To be considered, please note:
- Please ensure full detail is added onto your resume, regarding your development, training and experiencing mentoring, training or leading others, along with any further studies and/or training courses you have completed.
- All employees are required to have their Manager's signature to indicate their knowledge of this application. Only those staff whose qualifications and experience meet the criteria for the position will be considered for an interview.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer a star