Based out of Jetstar’s Support Building near Melbourne Airport, we are seeking an Engineering Training Instructor to provide consistent and timely training delivery with a focus on our Engineering Maintenance System (Trax).
Reporting to the Engineering Training Manager, day to day responsibilities will include:
• Delivery of compliance training needs to schedule
• Maintaining relevance / currency of training materials as per Quality Standards
• Working closely with our Training Coordinator and Training Developer to maximise efficiency of class time
• Ensuring all training reports are loaded into our Learning Management System (LMS)
• Implementing competency based training assessments to measure performance / quality of training materials / programs
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• Clearly demonstrable experience in a similar Training role
• Excellent customer service skills, capable of identifying customer needs
• Minimum Cert IV Training & Assessment
• Knowledge of how differing IT platforms interface
• Aviation exposure and an understanding of TRAX software would be advantageous however are not essential
The Jetstar Group has airlines in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan and Vietnam. Since launch in 2004, we have grown from a team of 700 to 7,600 and have flown more than 200 million passengers. Collectively we now offer more than 4,200 flights a week to more than 80 destinations in 17 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region, with a fleet of more than 120 aircraft.
Jetstar is alive with a sense of adventure. Day in and day out, our teams search for new places to fly, new ways to add value and new ideas to improve performance. If you love the road less travelled, you’ll love working here because ours is a team who innovate every day, thrive on delivery, support each other and celebrate our successes. You’ll be supported to challenge, anticipate and explore while you work will connect people and enrich lives. We encourage diversity and aim to create an environment where our employees feel valued, respected and enabled.
Team members have access to heavily discounted fares to destinations all over the world – not only for team members, but for their favourite travel companions too. Our staff travel benefit includes discounts on airfares, accommodation, car hire and travel insurance for both domestic and international travel. Discounts can be used within the Jetstar Group airlines, Qantas and other partner airlines.