Project Manager – Operations Improvement (12 months)
Job no: 496764
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Categories: Operations Improvement
If you love the road less travelled, then you'll love working at Jetstar, every step you take has the potential to advance Jetstar as the clear customer choice in value travel.
Ours is a team where everyone is encouraged to bring new ideas to the table. You'll be supported to challenge, anticipate and explore while your work will connect people and enrich lives.
At Jetstar you can expect the unexpected and because we are constantly evolving you'll get the chance to think ahead, explore new ideas and contribute in a positive, entrepreneurial environment.
With innovation and exploration being the heart of what we do, we're looking for a Project Manager to join our Operation Improvement team and run projects that contribute to a safe and efficient operation. A key project will be to Support the business in preparing effectively for Peak Seasons.
Reporting to Manager of Operations and Infrastructure, your main accountabilities will include:
- Leading complex business-wide projects including preparing project briefs, planning, researching and developing plans and monitoring, evaluating and reporting on project outcomes.
- Prioritising and managing a portfolio of projects as needed.
- Ensuring Jetstar's operational and commercial priorities are effectively articulated to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies.
- Meeting or exceeding project programme requirements in order to maintain client satisfaction.
- Liaising with Qantas as required.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following skills & experience:
- Proven success in leading and coordinating multiple projects in a highly demanding environment.
- Excellent relationship and network building skills.
- Existing knowledge and experience in Project Management.
- Aviation, airport or airline operation experience is highly desirable.
- Highly developed conceptual, analytical and strategic planning skills.
- The ability to think independently but driven to joint solutions.
The Jetstar Group has airlines in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan and Vietnam. Since launch in 2004, we have grown from a team of 700 to 7,600 and have flown more than 200 million passengers. Collectively we now offer more than 4,200 flights a week to more than 80 destinations in 17 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region, with a fleet of more than 120 aircraft. Our vision is to make the world more accessible, and our mission is to set the standard for everyday low fares, fun travel and great value.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a star