A320 First Officer – Japan 【March Screening】
Job no: 494272
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Narita, Osaka
Categories: Flying Operations, Pilots
Jetstar Japan is now hiring suitably qualified First Officers for our Japanese operations. Japan remains one of the fastest growing aviation markets in the world and Jetstar Japan is a key part of the Jetstar's Asia Pacific network. JJP is currently the largest Low Cost Carrier in Japan operating a fleet of 20 Airbus A320's. We are aiming to increase a number of aircraft up to 28 by 2019.
Expansion of the Jetstar Japan operations creates exciting opportunities for motivated and professional Flight Crew to jump on board during this exciting time of growth! We're looking for pilots who thrive in a team environment and want to live and breathe our values.
Screening date will be end of January 2017, and you will be required to come to Japan for 5 - 7 days to complete all assessments that includes SIM evaluation, JCAB Air law exam, medical check and interview.
To be successful in the role of First Officer, you will:
• Must hold a current and valid ICAO/EASA/FAA ATPL with current type rating A320 or equivalent.
• Hold, or be eligible to hold, an Instrument Rating
• Current Class 1 medical certificate;
- Aeronautical Medical Certificates Evaluation Committee Report (If Required)
• ICAO Level 4 and above English language proficiency
• Hold, or be eligible to hold, relevant Japanese permanent residency status or an unrestricted right to work in Japan;
• Possess strong and effective team working competencies;
• Be committed to service excellence.
- Flight Time：Minimum 2000 hours total aeronautical experience on fixed-wing aircraft;
- PIC：Minimum 250 hours or least 180 hours pilot in command under supervision and least 70 hours pilot in command
- Minimum 1000 hours on the A320 family.
Jetstar is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we invite you to be part of an organisation that fosters a diverse workplace, supports many charities and environmental initiatives.
Contact for Enquiries
Advertised: Tokyo Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a star