A320 First Officers
Job no: 494098
Work type: Permanent Full Time
We are now seeking Expressions of Interest for future direct entry First Officer positions in the Jetstar Group of Airlines. This is an exciting time if you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career working for one of the fastest growing airlines in the Asia Pacific region, operating our modern A320 fleet.
Our ongoing Pilot Training Program is of the highest standard and is very well regarded throughout the aviation industry. It is designed to ensure that our impeccable safety record is maintained whilst developing our pilots to their full potential. Opportunities to expand our pilots' skills and experience are always encouraged so in exchange for hard work and commitment, we provide them with both personal and career development.
To be considered for a role in the Australian/New Zealand operations, you will hold:
- Australian Air Transport Pilot Licence (Part 61) or a CPL with passess in all Australian ATPL subjects
- Australian Multi-Engine Aeroplane Instrument Rating with 2D and 3D endorsements
- Current Class 1 medical certificate issued by CASA
- ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 6
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia and New Zealand
- Experience in a multi-crew operation or successful completion of a multi-crew cooperation course
- The ability to hold an Aviation Security card, ASIC and/or AVSEC
- Willingness, and ability, to pass a Drug and Alcohol Test
You will also meet our minimum experience criteria of:
- 1500 hours total aeronautical experience
- 500 hours PIC or FO on multi-engine aircraft
- 250 hours PIC time of which 150 hours may be PICUS
- Glass cockpit and multi-crew experience preferred
If you are interested in being considered for upcoming opportunities in Jetstar Pacific, Jetstar Asia or Jetstar Japan, please register your interest here and we will refer your details to the relevant recruitment team for consideration.
If you are ready for the challenge of progressing your career as part of the Jetstar Pilot team, apply now!
Jetstar is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we invite you to be part of an organisation that fosters a diverse workplace, supports many charities and environmental initiatives.
The Jetstar Group has airlines in New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. Since launch in 2004, we have grown from a team of 700 to 7,000 and have flown more than 140 million passengers. Collectively we now offer more than 4,000 flights a week to more than 60 destinations in 17 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region, with a fleet of more than 100 aircraft.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a star